Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 
Generated players at start of new game 
Autor Nachricht
Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

Beitrag Generated players at start of new game
Hallo

I'm so happy this forum still exists, keeping Fifa Manager alive :D
I'm probably not in the right part of the forum.

Lately I have been experimenting with the game, deleting all the players, making every team have the same amount of money. Making all the countries have the same amount of prize money, i have changed european 5 year ranking so all countries start with the same amount of points.
I have set all clubs national and int. prestige to 0, all club facilities to 0, so that every club have the same prerequisites.
After tweaking some budget things and such in parameter files, I have kind of succeded.

The problem I have is with the players.. When a team do not have any players, the game auto generates players for all teams at the start of a new game, the problem is that they only generate 18 players for each team (start11+7subs). So I'm wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to tweak som file to make the game autogenerate more players per team?

Another thing that I would like to know is if it is possible to have a minimum contract lenght of the players when starting a new game, It would be great to have all generated players with contracts of at least 2 years when starting the game.

I suppose this is a long shot, but I thought I might as well give it a go

Danke in advance
/ Joel N

19. August 2019, 08:55
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 1 Beitrag ]