Auf das Thema antworten  [ 102 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste
FIFA Manager - Pre-Season 2020 
Autor Nachricht
Kreisliga
Kreisliga

Beitrag Re: FIFA Manager - Season 2019 (18/19, 19)
Hat den Patch schon jemand getestet?

Kann ich mir eine der vier Dateien aus dem Startpost aussuchen? Oder muss ich bei allen vier Anbietern downloaden?

Viele Grüße

12. Juli 2019, 16:01
Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

This mod seems to remove the limit on number of leagues you can choose for your game. Does the game calculates the limit for 2 GB RAM or my computer's RAM after it is allowed to use more than 2 GB?

My PC has 16 GB RAM, Intel i7-7700HQ and GTX 1050 4 GB.

14. Juli 2019, 11:59
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga

DF21 hat geschrieben:
Hat den Patch schon jemand getestet?

Kann ich mir eine der vier Dateien aus dem Startpost aussuchen? Oder muss ich bei allen vier Anbietern downloaden?

Viele Grüße

You can choose any of 4 links.

Gurfield hat geschrieben:
This mod seems to remove the limit on number of leagues you can choose for your game. Does the game calculates the limit for 2 GB RAM or my computer's RAM after it is allowed to use more than 2 GB?

My PC has 16 GB RAM, Intel i7-7700HQ and GTX 1050 4 GB.

Answered in our Discord group.

14. Juli 2019, 19:48
Rekordmeister
Rekordmeister

Mein Verein:
Hello Gurfield,
if you sign up at FM-Arena, you can write and receive PN = Private Messages.

Bild

I have sent you a PN.

:lol: greeting

15. Juli 2019, 08:34
Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

Hi. Thanks for this excellent work.
But,why, when I play a UEFA Champions League match, does not the adboards appear in the stadium?

16. Juli 2019, 13:40
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga

Cuyi, did you install 1.4 version?
If so, maybe you re-written the AdBoards file? Did you install any additional patches?
What's the size of your "fmdata/Configuration File - 3D Match AdBoards.cfg" file (in Bytes)?

16. Juli 2019, 15:11
Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

I think the problem is that: I might install other adboards. I'll try reinstalling everything again

16. Juli 2019, 18:43
Landesliga
Landesliga

Mein Verein:
Thanks to your Season 2019 patch i got back into playing this football manager game instead of playing the football manager from SEGA! Really liking it so far! After a couple of months in game i'll try to give you some feedback:

- is it possible to put a button into the World Cup mode which randomizes the team selection? Always wanted to see smaller nations in this mode without having to draw them for myself.
- no Editor -- i am looking forward to it!
- i am missing some backgrounds for the desk. You know, the colourfull ones with the design of the FM 13 game.
- no history of results from 2013 onwards -- is it possible to change this ourselves? Maybe we can help you out with this.
- no Africa Cup, Asian Cup, Gold Cup, OFC Cup

Other than that i am really impressed with the rest of the patch! Especially the badges - they look smooth!

Looking forward to your next update(s)! :yay:

17. Juli 2019, 12:51
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga

Hi MrJuggalo, thanks for your feedback!

MrJuggalo hat geschrieben:
- is it possible to put a button into the World Cup mode which randomizes the team selection? Always wanted to see smaller nations in this mode without having to draw them for myself.

I know that it's possible to randomize groups, but participants? Not sure if it's possible in any other way than editing the WC config file.

- i am missing some backgrounds for the desk. You know, the colourfull ones with the design of the FM 13 game.

We decided to remove these backgrounds because some of them were outdated. I will think about getting them back.

- no history of results from 2013 onwards -- is it possible to change this ourselves? Maybe we can help you out with this.

Yes, that's a problem...
It's possible, but that's a huge amount of work with historic files. We will be happy if someone can help with this.

- no Africa Cup, Asian Cup, Gold Cup, OFC Cup

All these (and even more) competitions are already implemented and will be available in the next Patch update.

Bild Bild

18. Juli 2019, 00:01
Landesliga
Landesliga

Mein Verein:
Dmitry hat geschrieben:
Yes, that's a problem...
It's possible, but that's a huge amount of work with historic files. We will be happy if someone can help with this.

Where and how can you edit them? Is it a huge amount of work because of researching and entering the results or because of how complicated the historic files themselves are?

Dmitry hat geschrieben:
All these (and even more) competitions are already implemented and will be available in the next Patch update.

Bild Bild

Beautiful.

18. Juli 2019, 08:38
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga

Where and how can you edit them? Is it a huge amount of work because of researching and entering the results or because of how complicated the historic files themselves are?

I think the first.
Historic files are placed in "fmdata/historic" folder and can be edited with Notepad. They are not complicated, there are some explanations left from game developers in these files.

19. Juli 2019, 23:02
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga

FIFA Manager: Pre-Season 2020

Bild

This is a test release of upcoming FIFA Manager: Season 2020 Patch.
It includes all planned continental and international competitions, with relegation play-offs in German football league system as well. We give users an ability to test all these things right now.
Additionally, this release includes updated transfers (as for 20.07.2019) and the game starts in 2019/2020 season.

Please note! This is a test release. There may be some mistakes in the database.

This update must be installed on already installed Season 2019 1.4 Patch.

Zuletzt geändert von Dmitry am 1. August 2019, 12:14, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

20. Juli 2019, 10:56
Landesliga
Landesliga

Mein Verein:
Dmitry hat geschrieben:
Historic files are placed in "fmdata/historic" folder and can be edited with Notepad. They are not complicated, there are some explanations left from game developers in these files.

I looked into them. At first i was really confused on what was going on, but i think i got the hang of it. I'll try to implement some of the results of the 2012/13 Bundesliga season and see if it works.

Dmitry hat geschrieben:
[...] with relegation play-offs in German football league system as well.

So, there's no relegation play-offs in the current 1.4 patch? I was wondering about it the other day. The color-code for the relegation spot (16th) is the same as for both automatic relegation spots (17th & 18th). In the past it was a more light red to differ from the two other positions. Not that it's bad or anything. It's just that meanwhile we are used to having relegation play-offs here in Germany.

Another small thing i noticed is that there is no background for the DFB-Pokal. It's just black. Will that be fixed in the 2020 version? Speaking of the DFB-Pokal: the dating is also completely wrong (e.g. final after gameday 29 instead after the league has finished).

20. Juli 2019, 14:13
Kreisklasse
Kreisklasse

It's the hottest patch and I congratulate you for your work.

PS: League 1 Romania has a play-off,pla-out in Belgium.I can help you with something I'm here.: D

Dateianhänge:
clasament-liga-1-betano.png
clasament-liga-1-betano.png [ 24.7 KiB | 2063-mal betrachtet ]
21. Juli 2019, 15:10
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga

I looked into them. At first i was really confused on what was going on, but i think i got the hang of it. I'll try to implement some of the results of the 2012/13 Bundesliga season and see if it works.

There are few different types of historic files - for international/continental competitions (Tournaments.txt), league historic files and cup historic files. For league historic files, I made a tool which can simplify their creation:
https://board.fm-zocker.de/index.php?th ... processor/

So, there's no relegation play-offs in the current 1.4 patch? I was wondering about it the other day. The color-code for the relegation spot (16th) is the same as for both automatic relegation spots (17th & 18th). In the past it was a more light red to differ from the two other positions. Not that it's bad or anything. It's just that meanwhile we are used to having relegation play-offs here in Germany.

Yes, there were no relegation play-offs before. Now there are play-off rounds in Germany.

Another small thing i noticed is that there is no background for the DFB-Pokal. It's just black. Will that be fixed in the 2020 version? Speaking of the DFB-Pokal: the dating is also completely wrong (e.g. final after gameday 29 instead after the league has finished).

This was fixed in that Pre-Season 2020 Update.

Criss2019
Thanks. I will think about implementing play-offs in other leagues, but it's not a priority task at the moment.

22. Juli 2019, 04:27
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 102 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste